Flexible and Highly Competitive
almost 2 years ago
An established, data-driven lending business with strong expertise in its sector and an innovative, open-minded approach to making lending decisions. Now looking for a number of Credit Risk professionals to join the team, from graduate to Senior Analyst, reporting to the Head of Credit Risk and supporting with 2LOD activities.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Join the credit and analytics team in delivering insightful analysis to define strategies across the business
- Develop and maintain models to optimise acquisitions, collections, etc.
- Monitoring portfolio performance, providing recommendations and identifying improvement opportunities
- Use data-driven analysis to ensure the business makes appropriate lending decisions, setting cut-offs, risk appetite, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Good technical skills with SAS or SQL
- Experience in a similar role or risk/analytics function
- A Financial Services background
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.