Up to £45,000 + bonus, pension, company discounts, 22 days' holiday
6 months ago
An established household name business, recently becoming part of one of the UK’s largest retailers and offering a range of financial products. Currently looking for two Credit Risk Analysts to focus on credit risk strategies within the store card business.
Offering an excellent basic salary of up to £45,000, as well as good benefits including up to 20% bonus, 22 days’ annual leave, company discounts on major brands and a matched pension up to 7.5%.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Develop, implement and monitor credit risk strategies
- Evaluate, test and report on scorecard/decision systems
- Liaise effectively with internal and external contacts – colleagues, teams, Collections Manager, third party suppliers, etc.
- Analyse and interpret complex information
- Identify areas of business improvement and make recommendations
- Support and mentor team members
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Credit Risk experience is essential
- SAS, SQL or SPSS knowledge
- Strong excel skills
- Scorecard development experience is desirable
- Have been involved in projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness