£28,000 - £36,000
3 months ago
An established but growing lending business with fantastic long-term career opportunities. MERJE placed the new Head of Credit Risk in 2018 who is now driving the business forward, developing and implementing new systems, processes, platforms, etc. and has big plans for business growth including a lot of recruitment and team expansion.
An opportunity to work with an experienced team, a fantastic Head of Credit Risk and Credit Risk Manager, develop your Credit Risk and analytical abilities and take on more and more responsibility as the business grows.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Overall, ensure the business is operating within risk appetite, inform business strategy and support the development of Credit Risk metrics
- Maintain and enhance credit risk analysis and reporting
- Analysing credit risk performance
- Produce Management Information
- Deliver credit risk reporting
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Experience in a similar role – an understanding of Credit Risk management, credit scoring, the customer lifecycle, etc.
- Good technical skills with SAS and Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and ambitious – desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a growing business
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.