Up to £35K
6 months ago
An opportunity for a Credit Risk Analyst to join a fast growing, global company with a technology driven culture.
Key responsibilities include:
· Support the setting up and ongoing development of the measuring, monitoring, modelling and reporting on portfolio performance in each of their operating countries
· Support the management of all credit related data and analytics used to monitor and measure credit risk performance
· Support the Credit Risk Country Managers deliver credit services to their businesses
· Support the development of the required databases and reporting suites, in partnership with the Business Intelligence department, into a comprehensive self-service tool that serves the Credit department’s reporting requirements and contributes to growth trajectory
· Undertake quality assurance activity to provide ongoing confidence in accuracy of data and reporting
· Minimum 1 years’ experience of working in a management information or analytics-based team
· Strong technical skills including excellent SQL and MS excel skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience of interacting at different levels of an organisation and managing stakeholder expectations
· Experience of fostering strong working relationships within the team and across the organisation
· Excellent attention to detail
· Show an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but are enthusiastic to take on new challenges which will develop their own career.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.