7 months ago
This is a great time to join this business and be part of their evolution and transformation. A Credit Risk Analyst is needed join a fast-paced environment and work in offices that have a friendly and informal feel to them. This business is known to provide the right work-life balance and the opportunity to develop and progress.
Key responsibilities include:
•Analysing and reporting on the Credit Risk strategy performance, providing insightful MI to key stakeholders
•Monitor and review the effectiveness of Credit Risk strategies proposing challenger strategy changes to drive commercial performance
•Implementation and testing of Credit Risk strategy changes
•Implementing and adhering to all governance, risk and compliance standards, ensuring strategies deliver the best outcomes for customers and the business
•Building and maintaining key internal and external stakeholder relationships to deliver strategy performance insight
· Excellent analytical skills and the ability to assess complex problems and deliver solutions.
· Experience in an analytical role, preferably within a Credit Risk function
· Highly numerate degree or equivalent
· Excellent analytical skills and able to assess complex problems and deliver solutions
· Good technical skills including Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
· Strong IT skills with experience using statistical tools and programming languages such as SAS, SQL, etc
· Strong communication abilities
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities