Up to £34,000
10 months ago
An established and successful retail business with headquarters in central Manchester. Now looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join the Financial Services team and support further business growth.
Candidates must have right to work in the UK
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Conduct data mining, analysis, testing and reporting to highlight improvement opportunities within the Customer Recovery systems and processes
- Use analytics to identify profit generation and cost saving opportunities
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Strong technical skills with SQL and Excel
- A background in Financial Services analytics, ideally within Credit Risk
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.