Up to £45,000
8 months ago
Joining a major, established and well-known UK business, the Credit Risk Analyst will support the development of risk strategy, providing detailed analysis and meaningful Management Information.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce analytics and reporting for the Credit & Risk Department
- Carry out analysis, identifying trends, summarising key points and making recommendations
- Support the development of scoring models
- Deliver insightful analysis of customer behaviour and profitability
- Strong Competency in SAS
- Graduate in a numerate discipline such as mathematics, statistics, engineering or economics
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in an analytical role
- Excellent numeracy and analytical capability
- Knowledge and understanding of data management, analysis and transformation
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.