Cheshire West and Chester
£20,000 -£40,000 pa
5 months ago
Job Description- You’ll help with the operation, development and maintenance of all reporting routines, while also carrying out data analysis and preparing robust recommendations on performance and risk trends. That includes supporting regulatory and contractual reporting, undertaking strategic analysis of the portfolio and using data and analysis to inform change and strategic decisions. The role offers further potential to expand into other areas including business finance and savings.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Prepare and develop regular portfolio monitoring MI and analysis.
- Undertake strategic analysis of the portfolio, summarising results/conclusions and making recommendations where appropriate.
- Extract and manipulate data and present results.
- Use data, quantitative analysis and knowledge of the portfolio to drive positive change & effective strategic decisions
Ideal knowledge and experience of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Degree in a relevant subject and with experience in a similar role and environment, you’ll have good experience of Credit Risk.
- Knowledge of data mining and analytical techniques, decisioning systems, originations and in-life servicing processes.
- Excellent numeracy, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with confident communication skills and an eye for detail.
- A flexible approach to working hours