Up to £540 Per Day
3 months ago
A major, established UK Bank going through an exciting period of change and thus looking for a Credit Policy Contractor for a 6-9 month period to support business change and ensure the delivery of a strong future lending strategy.
Candidates must have right to work in the UK
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Policy Contractor:
- Support business integration to deliver a harmonised set of credit standards
- Liaise with internal colleagues and teams to understand lending requirements
- Balance the needs of stakeholders to deliver commercial solutions
- Support the delivery of a responsible, customer focused lending strategy
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Policy Contractor role:
- Strong background in change management delivery and Credit Risk policy
- Good understanding of Retail Banking, particularly mortgages and credit cards
- Knowledge of related regulatory requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.