Hybrid Edinburgh once per month
Recruiting a Credit Infrastructure Senior Analyst to join the Credit Risk Team. The role will support the delivery of rules in line with business requirements within Credit Risk Decision Engines used for acquisition, account management and C&R, whilst complying with all aspects of defined change process.
• Supporting and developing the key Decision Engines owned across Credit Risk; ensuring key priorities and stakeholder requirement are delivered on a consistently and timely basis whilst complying with teams defined change control processes
• Actively putting forward proposals on how to enhance the Data & System performance to continuously improve the business for customers, taking these ideas through change control process through to delivery
• Maintaining regular engagement with key stakeholders across the business, ensuring you maintain a work-stack that reflects the needs and priorities of internal customers.
• Delivering initiatives on time and supporting the delivery of the business financial targets
• Investigating root causes of issues and seeking realistic resolutions and deliver changes promptly
Key Experience Required:
• Experience with SAS or other Statistical Package
• Awareness of Credit Risk disciplines within Banking
• Solid understanding of the regulatory, legal and compliance framework impacting the FS industry
• Demonstrable experience of managing demanding workloads of self and others
• Knowledge of Consumer Banking and Financial Industry
• Ability to operate in fast paced change environment, with capability to deliver to tight timescales.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org