4 months ago
Established for over 25 years, our client is one of the North West’s leading Specialist Personal Injury firms. Based in Warrington, with good links to the M56 and M62 and close to both Warrington Bank Quay and Warrington Central train stations
We are now looking to recruit a new team member for our Credit Hire Department. It is essential that you have at least 2 years of relevant experience and be able to hit the ground running
- You will be joining our existing hire recoveries team, dealing exclusively with the recovery of credit hire and credit repair on behalf of our insurer clients
- You will also have sound working knowledge of the CPR, case law, legislation, and the law relating to credit hire.
- Investigation of causes of non-payment delays and providing an effective resolution
- Negotiating with insurers for outlays including credit hire and repair, vehicle storage, and all other losses
- The ability to take a pro-active approach to recovery, by litigating if necessary
- A proven track record within a fast-paced, target-driven environment, underpinned with extensive commercial and financial acumen.
- Continuous focus on the reduction of our aged debt
- Personal Injury Claims Handling
Cycle to work scheme
Free eye tests
Flu Jab vouchers
Free Bus pass for Warrington Centre Park
Free milk, tea and coffee
Discounted gym membership
Fund raising events and staff functions
22 days per year annual leave plus bank holidays
Hours – 37.5 per week m-f
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.