5 months ago
Your new role:
To handle motor claims and manage the credit hire aspect on behalf of our high net worth clients within our Performance Car Hire Department
- Deal with hire referrals from receipt to off hire.
- Reporting claims to insurers, arranging inspections, chasing authorisation for repairs and monitoring repairs.
- Handle incoming enquires from clients, insurers and other third parties in a professional manner.
- Ensure all data recorded is factually & grammatically correct and meets agreed SLA’s.
- Liaising with brokers, insures and other agents
- Promotion of our in-house claims service to clients
- Liaise with the legal team on any liability issues
- Manage the FNOL process with the client to determine the most appropriate course of action.
- Understand the claims journey as to actions required
- Manage the repair process with the approved repair network where appropriate
- Review repair progress in line with the ABI GTA
- Provide updates to third party insurers where necessary
- Deliver third party intervention services
- Liability assessment
- Action and authorise payments to service providers
- Undertake any other duties as necessary
- Clear confident telephone manner
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.