Home Based Role
To efficiently and effectively manage a case load of motor claims during the period in which customers are utilising our hire vehicles.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
Once a customer has been placed into a hire vehicle to manage the hire process including quality checking claims to ensure no delays have occurred which would/or could affect the recovering of our hire charges
• Accurately assess claim status and documentation on receipt of assigned claims to ensure claims are managed in the most efficient manner.
• To correctly validate claim type (whether credit repair, third party or Policyholder Insurer) to ensure repair work is authorised appropriately.
• To verify all relevant and correct documentation is received to correct standard and recorded on the claim.
• To effectively monitor the timely processing of assigned motor claims to deliver agreed targets, customer expectations and business objectives.
• To liaise with external partners including Third Party Insurers, Policyholder Insurers, Solicitors, Referrers and Repairers with a view to progressing and actively managing the claim and positively influencing those involved
• Maintaining effective contact with the customer keeping them updated and dealing with any issues or problems that may arise during the hire period.
• To ensure all costs associated to the hire period can be billed and recovered through efficient claims management or accurate notification of justifiable delays.
• To work in accordance with GTA and ABI guidelines through accurate and timely decision making.
Required experience for this role:
• Demonstrable experience within a phone based customer service environment
• Clear verbal communication skills
• Demonstrable proven negotiation skills
• Good written communication skills, capturing a clear logical summary of situations.
• The ability to prioritise, recognising importance and urgency and work to tight deadlines.
• Results driven.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Able to work on own initiative as well as support team and departmental goals and Objectives.
• Competent with using MS Office.
• Knowledge of the ABI, GTA (General Terms of Agreement) would be advantageous