Newcastle upon Tyne
10 months ago
A 6 month contract opportunity with a well-established and globally recognised business that focuses on providing an exceptional banking experience for customers.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Decisioning Consultant:
Lead the development, testing and implementation of platforms, strategies, tools, etc. relating to mortgage decisioning
- Manage and communicate with stakeholders and relevant parties
- Utilise SDS, VBA and other relevant tools
- Coach and develop junior analysts
The ideal candidate for this Credit Decisioning Consultant opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Experian Strategy Design Studio (SDS), Transact, Powercurve, Strategy Manager, SAS, SQL, VBA, etc.
- Available to start quickly
- Able to work from North East office at least 3 days per week