Up to £24,000 pro rata
almost 2 years ago
MERJE Ltd are exclusively recruiting a fantastic Part-Time Credit Control position for a high growth SME Services business based in Didsbury. Due to continued success, this highly successful business has ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years to double in size.
They are looking for the Credit Controller to work closely with the Managing Director as well as the Financial Controller to take ownership of the Sales Ledger.
- Chasing outstanding debt in a timely manner conscious of reducing debtor days
- Sending out sales invoices and following up on payments
- Building lasting relationships with customers and being the go to person for queries
- Updating customer accounts with relevant information
- Implementing processes to streamline the function as well as suggesting efficiencies
- Cash allocation and other adhoc responsibilities
- Must have previous experience in a similar capacity and an eagerness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail with a hands on approach
- Ability to communicate on all levels
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Credit Control professional looking for a more flexible working week or someone who wants an improved work / life balance. In return, you will have great exposure working with a dynamic Managing Director, have autonomy and responsibility in your role with opportunities to progress longer term in a fast paced, owner managed business which has ambitious growth for substantial growth in the next 3 years.
If interested, please forward your CV for immediate consideration as my leading client is looking to appoint ASAP.