£21,000 - £23,000 pa
12 days ago
A successful retail and wholesale business based in Burnley are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Financial Director you will be responsible for;
- Dealing with payment queries.
- Collecting payments by direct debit collection.
- Collecting customer card payments.
- Contacting customers to chase outstanding / overdue debt.
- Assisting with Invoice Finance reconciliation.
- Liaising with other internal company departments.
- Payment allocation.
- Cash handling.
- Managing bad debt, including working with solicitors to recover bad debts.
- Reporting to management using excel and system reports regarding company aged debt.
If this role sounds of interest and you are looking for a standalone credit control role with lots of autonomy, then please do not hesitate to send you CV immediately.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.