£19,000 - £20,000
over 1 year ago
A successful wholesaler based in Burnley are currently recruiting for a standalone Credit Controller on a permanent basis. Working within the accounts team of 6 you will report to the Finance Director. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone already in an existing standalone role or for a candidate looking to move from a credit team into a role where they will have responsibility for the credit function from start to finish.
Your duties will vary but key responsibilities will include;
- Dealing with payment queries.
- Collecting payments by direct debit collection.
- Collecting customer card payments.
- Contacting customers to chase outstanding / overdue debt.
- Assisting with Invoice Finance reconciliation.
- Liaising with other internal company departments.
- Payment allocation.
- Cash handling.
- Managing bad debt, including working with solicitors to recover bad debts.
- Reporting to management using excel and system reports regarding company aged debt.
If this role sounds of interest and you are ready for a credit role with lots of autonomy, then please do not hesitate to apply immediately.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.