£18,000 - £19,000 pa
12 months ago
A rapidly growing SME based in Burnley are currently looking to add to their Credit Control team. You will be joining a very stable and established finance team. You will enjoy a challenge and like working amongst a busy team that all pull together to get a job done.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with payment queries.
- Collecting payments by direct debit collection.
- Collecting customer card payments.
- Contacting customers to chase outstanding / overdue debt.
- Assisting with Invoice Finance reconciliation.
- Liaising with other internal company departments.
- Payment allocation.
- Cash handling.
- Managing bad debt, including working with solicitors to recover bad debts.
- Reporting to management using excel and system reports regarding company aged debt.
If you enjoy Credit Control and you are looking for that next exciting new challenge and want to work for an established yet constantly growing secure business then please do not hesitate in sending your CV
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.