10 months ago
A major, established retail business with a family of well-known brands spanning back many years. Offering a wide product range to a loyal customer base and constantly looking for innovative approaches to optimise the customer experience and business processes. Now looking for a Credit Change Manager to join the team.
Candidates must have right to work in the UK
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Change Manager:
- Managing the business change schedule, ensuring projects are regulatory and legally compliant
- Compile and maintain documentation for projects, processes and procedures
- Build strong relationships internally, especially with the Credit Risk and IT functions
- Communicate with key stakeholders and senior management, providing project updates and progress reports
- Liaise with third party suppliers
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Change Manager role:
- Extensive knowledge of the consumer credit industry and the credit lifecycle
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Broad change management experience in retail lending or consumer credit environment
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.