MERJE are partnered with well-established, successful lender of short term property finance. We are looking for a talented and proactive Credit Controller with experience managing a loan book of property portfolios to join their dynamic team.
This offers an interesting and diverse opportunity which will involve the full loan book management and property portfolio management.
Your new role:
• Managing the recovery process and managing property where necessary which will involve liaising with Solicitors and Property professionals/agents.
• Supporting the Director with the operational side of the business by producing statements, redemption statements and other financial reports.
• Developing and documenting procedures and policies to effectively monitor and communicate any overdue payments from borrowers in liaison with the managing director and financial controller
• Managing loan book management software system
• Managing weekly emails and letters in order to ensure monthly interest are paid on time for all serviced loans while maintaining a high level of customer retention
• Monitor and managing loans which are over term
• Portfolio management working will Estate agents when required.
• Property management
• Liaising with clients as required by the Managing Director to rectify overdue payments
• Preparing redemption statements to support the financial controller
• Escalating any issues as they arise
• Ensuring files are kept up to date with latest correspondence
• Ad hoc tasks as and when required
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Experience in a specialist lending organisation
• Excellent levels of Customer Service
• Attention to detail
• Strong organisation skills
• Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
• Excellent written skills and the ability to quickly build professional working relationships
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident and proactive approach
• Experience using Excel and Word and Outlook
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise an increasing workload
To learn more please get in touch for immediate consideration