Up to £30,000
5 days ago
An established, well-known business based in central Manchester is looking for a Credit Analyst to join the team and support with credit risk analysis, underwriting and credit approval. This person will work closely with the Paris office and some travel to Paris may be required on occasion.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Analyst:
- Day-to-day activities will include portfolio management, credit underwriting, financial analysis, commercial insight, presentations & stakeholder management
- Prepare and present credit applications for approval, including detailed financial analysis and appraisal of credit risk factors
- Liaise and build strong relationships with internal teams, key stakeholders, external contacts, credit risk bureaus and customers. Particular emphasis on partnering with the Paris office in this role (some travel may be required occasionally)
- Review and update credit processes and systems
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Analyst role:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a credit/risk role
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Good communication and presentation skills (French speaking would be a bonus!)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.