Up to £40,000
4 months ago
An established lending and investment specialist in central London looking to expand the team with a Credit Analyst. Offering a good salary, a fantastic office location and excellent training and development potential.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Analyst:
- Working with UK SMEs throughout the credit process
- Analysing relevant financial information
- Develop strong understanding of clients’ businesses and customer bases
- Producing reports and presentations, including summaries and conclusions to be reviewed by the Head of Credit
- Build excellent market knowledge
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Analyst role:
- Relevant academic background or qualifications – undergraduate degree / ACCA / ACA / CFA / etc.
- Experience in a similar role or regulated environment, underwriting, credit analyst, etc.
- Excellent analytical, numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, team environment
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.