8 months ago
My client is a well-established Financial Services firm based in London. Reporting into the Head of Risk and as a member of the risk management team, the Credit Risk Analyst is tasked to deliver front‐to‐end risk management solutions following the guidelines of the Risk Department
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Evaluate and analyse proposed transactions in the context of risk appetite constraints, taking into account potential impacts on the regulatory and liquidity position of the company;
- Research of client financial position by carrying out macro‐economic and financial statements analysis;
- Preparation of Credit Facility proposals for consideration by the client and management.
- Preparation and review of any risk related documentations, including collateral agreements, ISDAs, guarantee agreements, etc.
- Calculating the Mark to Market value of an open position; Whether or not clients are inside the parameters set with or without a credit facility
- Escalating limit excesses appropriately to management.
- Understand and implement risk policy framework in the context of the company’s overall risk appetite.
- Co‐ordinate stress analysis on the company’s open positions profile; provide guidance to front office traders accordingly.
- Producing data, analysis and reports and documentation when required with regards to risk management matters.
- Provide management with timely information with respect to changing market conditions with material implications for securities risk.
- Provide support to junior members of the team.
- Develop strong working relationships with various constituents within the company.
- Prepare and take part in the Risk Committee.
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- A solid background in Counterparty Credit Risk Management with a focus on corporate clients.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Have strong experience in financial markets of traded products including derivatives.
- Have a detailed knowledge of the ISDA agreement and terms within;
- Graduate with finance, economic or mathematics focus or equivalent professional experience. Accountancy, Charter Financial Analyst (CFA) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM) designations a plus.
- Strong Excel skills.