£24,000 - £28,000 pa
25 days ago
MERJE are working closely with an industry leading manufacturing organisation for a Cost Accountant to join their team on a 14 month contract.
Based in Hull, the business boasts a friendly environment with excellent commercial exposure.
- Manage the Costing process from start to finish
- Analyse products and implement cost efficiencies
- Work with the Business Account Managers on Existing Product Development projects
- Providing margin management updates on products throughout the Product Life Management process
- Business Partnering with operations
- Other Ad hoc duties
· Manufacturing/Costing experience preferred but not essential.
· Good Excel Skills (lookups/sumif & if statements/pivottables).
· Part CIMA/ACCA qualified.
· Excellent time management - has the ability to always meet deadlines.
· Quick learner, with a willingness to improve their own skillset.
· Pride & ownership of their work.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.