£30,000 - £37,000
9 months ago
MERJE are working closely with an industry leading manufacturing business who are currently recruiting for a Stock Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Based in Manchester, the business boasts a friendly environment with excellent commercial exposure.
- Analyse and reconcile all Stock related Variance accounts.
- Assist in daily and monthly finance Department tasks including the preparation of the Monthly Board Report.
- Develop Stock analysis reports and report on variances.
- Analyse, review and reconcile monthly Stock reports.
- Analyse all products to ensure all standard costs, purchase costs, and BOM are updated accurately.
- Various analysis and reporting including sales and gross margin by customer and product.
- Review, analyse and investigate cost of sales postings and results.
- Work with external Auditors to complete the Year End Stock Check and during the Annual Audit.
- Ad hoc duties, reports and investigations as required.
- The successful candidate will be from a manufacturing background
- ACCA/CIMA/AAT or QBE will be considered
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet stretching and tight deadlines.
- Finance experience with a strong grasp of double entry is necessary for success in the role.
- Must be analytically and numerically minded
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.