10 months ago
A leading consulting firm is looking for corporate Treasury auditors to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities include:
This role is looking for qualified external auditors who are keen to move in to a role doing Treasury Audits for Corporate clients as their next step in their career. You will be trained if no previous Treasury experience and the role involves providing specialist support to external audit teams by managing the external audit of Treasury functions for FTSE100 clients which involves auditing the end to end Treasury lifecycle. You will look at derivative valuations, hedge accounting, and financial instrument classifications. Risk management assessments including foreign exchange, interest rate, liquidity, funding, credit and commodities. Leading internal audits on treasury functions ranging from big corporations to small private businesses. Provide technical support on accounting and regulatory projects such as IFRS 9 Financial Instruments. Provide financial instruments accounting advice to clients or internal team.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Previous audit experience is essential
- Treasury and financial instruments audit experience is desirable
- Desire to work in an audit environment and build a business and a career in professional services
- Ability to interact with clients and other professionals across the firm