13 days ago
A leading consulting firm is looking for corporate Treasury Auditors at varying levels to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities include:
The role involves providing specialist support to external audit teams by managing the external audit of Treasury functions for FTSE100 clients which involves auditing the end to end Treasury lifecycle and managing junior members of the team. You will look at derivative valuations, hedge accounting, and financial instrument classifications. Risk management assessments including foreign exchange, interest rate, liquidity, funding, credit and commodities. Leading internal audits on treasury functions ranging from big corporations to small private businesses. Provide technical support on accounting and regulatory projects such as IFRS 9 Financial Instruments. Provide financial instruments accounting advice to clients or internal team.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Previous audit experience is essential
- Treasury and financial instruments audit experience is desirable
- Desire to work in an audit environment and build a business and a career in professional services
- Prior advisory experience in corporate treasury is preferable for Managers
- Ability to lead small teams also preferred at Manager grade
- Ability to interact with clients and other professionals across the firm
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.