£55,000 - £65,000
9 months ago
Job Description: An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Top 20 firm of accountants and business advisers for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their growing Tax & Legal department. You will work alongside Partners across the firm, to provide bespoke tax advice to clients. The role is client facing and focuses on advisory work with some compliance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advising on the operation of Corporation Tax reliefs
- Performing high level reviews of Corporation Tax computations to identify planning opportunities
- Advising on international tax principles, such as transfer pricing, the operation of tax treaties, and the mechanics of double tax relief.
- Structuring corporate transactions such as s.110 reconstructions, statutory demergers and company share repurchases.
- Advising on EIS and SEIS.
- Carrying out Taxation Due Diligence for the purpose of acquisition or disposal of companies.
- Advising on tax matters associated with partnerships and LLP, including the tax implications of those with both corporate and individual members, on their incorporation.
- Advising on the structure of employment packages
- Providing advice on stamp duty and SDLT
- Advising on individual capital gains tax issues
- Planning for the mitigation of Inheritance Tax, including considering the tax effect of lifetime transfers and the use of trusts.
- Dealing with enquiries into all aspects of direct taxation
The ideal candidate should be client focused with a solid knowledge base and experience of aspects of income tax self-assessment, PAYE and Corporation Tax compliance procedures that will allow them to supervise members of the team who deal with the areas. They should also have an understanding of accountancy principles and be ACA/ACCA and CTA qualified preferably with post qualification experience.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities