£55,000 - £60,000
27 days ago
One of the largest asset management firms looking after over £550 billion in assets.
Corporate governance professional to join the team in supporting a broad remit of company secretarial duties, its subsidiaries, various key committees and groups within the organisation.
This will be a fairly broad role covering some of the following:
- Prepare agenda in consultation with the Chair and committee members.
- Collate papers, prepare and distribute meeting packs.
- Draft minutes and maintain action logs.
- Follow up on outstanding actions from committee/group meetings.
- Assist in the review and maintenance of the terms of reference of various committees.
- Liaise with PAs in setting up quarterly and ad hoc meetings of committees.
- Assist with statutory filings and general record keeping.
- Assist with board and committee meetings.
- Liaise with company secretarial service providers of offshore entities to meet governance objectives.
- Assist the Corporate Governance Manager with the following activities:
- Preparation of meeting agendas.
- Preparation and collation of Board reports.
- Review minutes and follow up on actions where required.
- Monitor and facilitate corporate governance timetables.
- Undertake and assist with various regulatory projects as and when required.
- Assist in the efficient running of Director due diligence workshops and Directors’ training programmes.
- Assist with annual review of committee functions and memberships.
- Management of Authorised Signatory lists.
- Facilitate notarisation of documents.
- Attend and contribute to governance forums.
- Part-qualified or working towards ACIS or equivalent.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Good communicational skills (written and verbal).
- Financial Services experience preferred.
- Strong team player with ability to work autonomously.