£60,000 – £70,000
over 1 year ago
Job Description: Big 4 Accountancy firm looking to expand their Corporate Finance team in London with a specific focus on Government & Infrastructure clients. The team delivers a wide range of corporate finance advisory services to public and private sector organisations. The group works across a range of sectors, including energy, defence, transport and public services. The services include:
- Procurement advice to government for public private partnerships (PPPs), project finance, outsourcing and other service contracts between the public and private sectors;
- Advice to private sector organisations bidding for government contracts, including financial modelling, finance raising advice and negotiation support; and
- Renegotiation, refinancing and restructuring of existing contracts.
Key Requirements -
- Experience in a finance focussed role within government, a private sector bidder or another advisory firm working on one or more of: PPP, project finance, outsourcing, franchising or similar service contracts;
- A strong understanding of the financial and commercial aspects of government infrastructure and/or service contracts;
- Experience of working with financial models;
- An understanding of public sector procurement procedures;
- Strong written English skills; and
- A strong academic record, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent.
The following experience and qualifications would also be beneficial:
- Experience of designing and building complex financial models;
- A recognised accountancy or relevant financial qualification (full or part qualified);
- Experience of business case and/or report writing; and
- Experience of working with contractual documentation for government infrastructure and/or service contracts.
Required personal attributes include:
- Dedication to delivering quality results;
- Ability to multi-task and appreciation of the commitments to working within an advisory practise;
- A logical and methodical approach to problem solving, with an ability to think laterally;
- Good project management skills and an understanding of governance requirements and risks;
- The confidence to work effectively with clients; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team.
- The primary location will be London. The individual may be required to spend time working in other locations in the UK for extended durations as required by clients and projects.
- e UK for extended durations as required by clients and projects.