£70,000 - £90,000 pa
11 days ago
Contentious Valuations is a rapidly growing business area for this leading consultancy. Contentious valuations include valuations for litigation, arbitration, and expert determination proceedings.
The team is particularly looking to increase the number of dedicated “contentious valuers” by recruiting individuals with experience of preparing valuations and reports for litigation and/or arbitration proceedings.
As an Assistant Director you will have responsibility for:
- Managing major contentious valuation assignments
- Working on cases from initial client meetings through to delivery of Expert
- Reports for the Court / Tribunal and assistance in preparing the named
- Expert and legal team for trial / hearing
- Developing target client relationships
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Your professional experience - to qualify for the role you must have:
- Experience of working on contentious matters, i.e. preparing reports for service at Court and/or an Arbitral Tribunal
- Strong experience of preparing valuations either for commercial or contentious matters.
- Exceptional analytical and oral and written communication skills with a strong attention for detail
- Ability to take complicated analysis and to present and communicate it in a concise and clear manner
- Show initiative to learn, ask questions and perform delegated tasks accurately
- Client focus, with ability to work quickly and establish effective working relationships
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Project management and organisational skills
- Appetite to be involved in business development activities