£30,000 - £40,000 pa
7 months ago
To provide a comprehensive Conveyancing Service (Transactional Team) in order to ensure that all Residential Conveyancing matters are dealt with promptly, efficiently and within strict deadlines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for management of own case load in general
- Supervises LA re Sales Files
- Signs off Sales files for exchange of contract and exchanges them
- Deals with relevant stages of purchase files (title approvals and enquiries, search results and issues arising from them, Mortgage offers and conditions) using LA to delegate appropriate tasks to assist
- Signs off purchase files, exchanges them and signs off completions prior to completion.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory and SLA requirements
- Ensures appropriate standard and additional fees are charged on all matters
- Conducts regular file reviews to ensure case load is progressed in accordance with internal and external SLAs
- Act as first point of contact for client and work provider complaints/expressions of dissatisfaction.
- Reports to Team Leader
- Assists TL in managing overall Team capacity, reporting and MI requirements
- You will be an experienced Fee Earner (A minimum of 2 years), able to handle your own caseload of Freehold, Registered Sale, Purchase transactions and subject to prior agreement with your Manager, Leasehold, transfer of equity and transfers subject to existing mortgages
- Licenced Conveyancer / Solicitor (Desirable)
- You will be able to significantly contribute to the effective delivery of a high quality conveyancing service.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.