Plot Sales experience is essential for this role
Litigation experience is preferred
You will support a wider team progressing the disposal of plots on new social and affordable housing developments
You should be a team player, confident working in a commercial environment with strong communication skills and attention to detail
We are keen to attract candidates with Residential Conveyancing or Plot Sales transactions experience
Your main duties:
- Action all cases in line with clients SLA’s and protocols.
- Use of standard documentation wherever appropriate to maximise cost efficiency.
- Progress the plot sale from receipt of a new reservation through to exchange of contracts and subsequent completion of the transactions whilst all the time further developing legal technical knowledge.
- Analyse risk and develop sound judgement to justify decisions in the management of cases.
- Prioritise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met.
- Work flexibly in adjusting to changes in priority of workload as dictated by the practice group
please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.