£17,000 - £18,000
5 months ago
On a daily basis you will work through a list of ‘pricing approval’ tasks, which are generated after the Property Consultant has completed their property visit and submitted their report, alongside suggested prices on our internal systems. You will scrutinise the pricing structure and ensure it is accurate by referencing against other properties that we market, having assessed their attributes and performance levels.
You will take ownership of each property lead that you have assessed and progress this lead through to the contract signed stage, negotiating with the owner and answering any questions that the owner might have. There may be a need to agree variation to commercial terms and you will be given frameworks to work within under the guidance of the Contracts Team Manager. You will also support other teams within the owners department and business as a whole, exuding professionalism and commercial acumen at all times
To provide accurate and optimised pricing structures for the properties that we market. To agree commercial terms and maximise all contract acquisition opportunities. To support teams within the business on price decisions for existing owners to help maximise revenue and reduce churn.
- Good numeracy and data interpretation skills
- Understanding of factors affecting price levels
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven negotiator in difficult situations
- Commercial awareness (ideally within the holiday lettings or travel and tourism industry)
- Understanding of browser based IT systems
- Experience of using MS Office suite (Excel etc)
- Able to work in a target driven sales environment.
- Data analysis and data interrogation experience
- Understanding of demand elasticity and revenue management
- Experience of contract and commercial terms negotiation
- Ability to liaise with and provide feedback to a field based regional manager team
- Experience of working within the travel and tourism industry and/or property sectors (e.g. estate agency or residential lettings)
Hunger to succeed in a sales oriented, target driven environment
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills and the ability to challenge constructively.
- Effective team working and the ability to work independently using own initiative.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload.
- Confident and inspirational team member
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The Contracts Team are responsible for progressing property leads from the ‘site visit’ stage, through to the ‘contract received’ stage in our new owner’s journey, maximising visit to contract conversion rates. You will be responsible for:
- Assessing and approving pricing proposals as submitted by our Property Consultants
- Communicating pricing proposals to potential new owners, and negotiating on price levels when required.
- Liaising with Property Consultants to provide feedback on pricing, and coaching where necessary
- Diarising follow up calls with owner at appropriate intervals in order to secure a signed contract.
- Negotiating commercial terms with owners under the guidance of your line manager.
You will also be a point of contact for the New Owner Team, who will have queries from existing owners regarding the prices you approved originally. This ensures we give new owners the specialist support they deserve during their nursery period, helping us set up those properties for success and keep ‘churn’ to a minimum.
The post holder will be a constant role model for the companies values, and ensure they become a key part of the team giving every potential new owner a ‘World Class Customer Experience’. The role includes identifying, sharing and spreading best practice throughout the business, and demonstrating excellent teamwork.