£35,000 - £45,000
8 months ago
Our client is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to be responsible for identifying all the key drivers of cost and waste across the business and leading Lean Sigma projects to eradicate in-efficiency that generates tangible business benefit for the company.
- Responsible for identifying the key drivers of cost and waste
- Supporting and leading on small, medium and large Lean Sigma projects to eradicate in-efficiency and to generate tangible business benefit at a minimum of £250k per annum
- Identifying income opportunities within the business and exploiting them through their Lean Sigma toolkit to drive additional revenue / income into the business
- Ability to map all key processes, understand primary metrics and to identify the process capability ratings for each process with identification of areas for improvement to reduce failure rates.
- Works closely with all levels of internal and external suppliers to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the appropriate level of quality.
- Change control / risk & issue management techniques utilised and mitigation strategies implemented to ensure successful project delivery.
- Create and embed methodology and practice of Lean Sigma and Operational Excellence
- Manage resources and prioritise workloads within their project teams to ensure achievement of stakeholder requirements.
- Provide accurate management information reports on a regular basis and within deadlines to assist management and other departments in meeting their objectives
- Relevant briefings communicated to staff to ensure Company plans and procedural changes are cascaded and understood
- Take full responsibility for regularly updating own knowledge and monitoring team’s knowledge of FCA regulations, company products, processes and procedures in order to provide the best, accurate customer information at all times
Experience and skills
- Contact centre background
- Green or black belt
- Mandatory – Lean / continuous improvement experience
- Significant experience of implementing small operational / process changes for the benefit of customers and reducing business costs
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, coaching and feedback skills