£75,000 - £90,000
over 2 years ago
A leading consulting firm is looking to hire an Assistant Director in its Valuations team focusing on contentious valuations work.
- Managing major contentious valuation assignments
- Working on cases from initial client meetings through to delivery of Expert Reports for the Court / Tribunal and assistance in preparing the named Expert and legal team for trial / hearing
- Developing target client relationships in order to further develop the Contentious Valuation business and their career
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Experience of working on contentious matters, i.e. preparing reports for service at Court and/or an Arbitral Tribunal
- Strong experience of preparing valuations either for commercial or contentious matters.
- Exceptional analytical and oral and written communication skills with a strong attention for detail
- Ability to take complicated analysis and to present and communicate it in a concise and clear manner
- Client focus, with ability to work quickly and establish effective working relationships
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Project management and organisational skills
- Appetite to be involved in business development activities