As part of our Award-winning Multi-Channel Contact Centre team, your role as a Contact Centre Team Manager will be filled with opportunities to lead a team that supports customers to become more ‘digitally confident’ and ‘assist them getting and remaining online’. Because of the nature of digital and all the supporting third parties there will be a constant requirement to diagnose key issues, gather examples and use those to support the business to improve self-serve customer experience journeys for the future and improve our already industry leading customer experience.
• Lead and motivate your team on a day-to-day basis to do the right thing for customers and the business.
• Manage the performance of all team members who will be supporting customers through telephony, as well as at times via Digital Messaging and Social Media.
• Remote management experience is desirable
• Accountable for delivering against Service Levels and other Key Performance Indicators including but not exclusive to:
• Voice of the Customer targets & CSAT measures
• Digital Contact Resolution/online registrations/mobile utilisation
• Quality Assurance
• Play a key role in our Digital First Strategy, help your team to translate technology terms into everyday language and provide support to our less Digitally savvy customers
• Be passionate about continuous improvement, finding ways to improve the customer experience and playing an active role in our Customer Issue Resolution Programme.
• Looking for ways to improve customer engagement through the deployment of relevant support materials
• Gain customer feedback provide valuable insight to our Digital development teams to improve our Digital offering.
• Develop great relationships with all of the colleagues you will need to work with across our business, including areas such as Digital, Robot Processing, Risk and Learning and Development.
• Ensure operational and regulatory compliance requirements are understood and monitored.
• Ensure Quality Assurance is delivered consistently to high standards
Skills & Experience:
• Strong Leadership skills
• Presenting and written communication skills
• Listening skills
• Organisational skills
• Empathy with people in difficult situations
• Worked in a lively, fast-paced contact centre team
• Having an eye for detail
• Identifying problems and finding solutions
• Always having a positive attitude
• Being calm under pressure
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.