about 2 months ago
Are you craving the opportunity to develop your career at a cutting edge company? One that values employee development and workplace satisfaction? Are you an experienced Sales Manager with the ability to find new and innovative ways to empower, motivate and drive your teams….?
I am working on an amazing and unique role at an award-winning Tech Start Up for a Contact Centre Sales Manager.
My client has enjoyed phenomenal grow and has set itself up to push the boundaries of customer interaction, employee engagement and market share. As a direct result of this continued success they are now looking for a Sales Manager to uplift all inbound reactive conversion
In this exciting role, you will be working across global markets to understand the customer and working in partnership with the Head of Sales to drive growth and strategically design continuous improvement and most importantly lead, grow and manage the Sales team!
• You’ll play a pivotal role in structuring your team to ensure new market success as they continue on their ambitious global plans.
• Manage a team of 9 Sales Executives and be responsible for creating and executing the hiring plan to meet our ambitious growth plans
• Consistently monitor key coverage KPIs to successfully staff and run a 24/7 sales operation
• Find innovative ways to inspire the sales team and drive performance
• Monitor key KPIs at both an individual and team level to ensure the sales team is delivering a best-in-class customer experience
• Maximise the impact of the team by leveraging technology and identifying process efficiencies
• Define and consistently evolve how we sell to our customers across multiple sales channels and markets
• Ensure sales strategy is rolled out across the team and provide feedback and suggestions on how we can improve performance
Skills & Experience
• 3+ years proven experience leading and developing a sales team
• Direct Report Management
• B2C or B2B exposure…Inbound
• Inspiring, Engaging attitude
• CRM Management
• Manipulate and use data for shift planning
• Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
• Fast-paced, exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career, learn new skills and experiment with new ideas.
This is unique and fantastic role comes with some of the most exclusive and desired perks and benefits you could imagine. My client also offers one of the coolest work environments in London.