19 days ago
Job Description: Work in a partnership with the CC Manager to improve current processes and introduce new working practices to successfully guide the Contact Centre and its colleagues to develop better customer service whilst meeting business and operational objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review all aspects of the customer service experience ensuring processes and procedures are followed and an exceptional customer service experience is delivered whether via telephone, email or live chat
- Accountable for planning and managing resources and workload to ensure customer service standards are maintained and SLA’s achieved.
- Develop policies, procedures and tools to enable the smooth operation of the customer service team and continuously review the service and make improvements.
- Train and develop the team in all policies and procedures and ensure they are equipped to handle all types of customer queries and deliver a quality service. Identify training needs and ensure regular coaching and support is in place for the team.
- Monitors and reviews processes for ways to make procedures more time and cost-effective.
- Review customer complaints, ensure appropriate resolution and adopt a culture of root cause analysis, learning and feedback to ensure lessons are learned or improvements made. Handle any escalated complaints directly ensuring satisfactory resolution.
- Plan and manage the customer service budget, ensuring the centre is run within agreed budgets.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations including GDPR and the handling of sensitive customer data; PCI compliance with transactions; employment legislation including Working Time Directive; and Health and Safety.
- Maintaining an engaged and happy workforce
Review recruitment processes and improve attrition rates.
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to influence & motivate at all levels
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Effective communication skills, both verbal & written
- Passionate about developing colleagues
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly motivated & inspirational
- Excellent team management skills
- Business focused and commercially aware
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.