3 months ago
My client is looking for a Contact Centre Manager to be responsible for human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, coaching and disciplining employees.
- Provides leadership, development and coaching of Team Leaders and Agents.
- Actively engages and supports the development of the team to ensure better performance and succession planning.
- Conducts regular 121’s, reviews and quality calibrations with Team Leaders, developing a culture where training and development are part of the team, identifies actions and works with Team Leaders to ensure their skills and knowledge are developed effectively.
- Ensures Training and Quality schemes/processes are adhered to, carries out regular reviews/audits of Agents performance files and documents findings.
- Ensures there is effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourages feedback and customer insight in order to enhance the customer experience.
- Embeds a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets.
- Builds and maintains effective internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Ensures the most effective resource plans are developed and achieved.
- Ensures service targets and KPI’s are continually reviewed and expectations are met with optimum levels of quality and service delivery.
- Owns the quality agenda within the department, taking a pro-active lead where there are emerging trends to ensure these are addressed.
- Reviews management information and makes suggestions and recommendations to improve Contact Centre processes.
- Supports development and implementation of enhancements to improve customer service.
- Oversees compliance requirements and policies, including the confidentiality of information.
Skills & Experience:
- Change management experience; someone who can define a set of desired values and behaviours and ensure these are implemented and maintained.
- Flexible in terms of working pattern; prepared to work some weekends as and when required.
- Experience of managing a digitally focussed, multi-channel Contact Centre.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.