8 days ago
My client is looking for a Contact Centre Director who will take responsibility for the 400FTE 24/7 customer contact operation in multiple sites. The team offers amazing service to their customers and through the line management of your direct reports you will be responsible for the global service.
The successful individual will have full responsibility for:
- Transformation Projects based within the Global Contact Centres
- Standardising processes and procedures in all sites to ensure continuity in service
- Development of management level staff
- Working with the resource planning department to ensure staffing levels are optimised whilst ensuring high levels of employee engagement
- Implementing new development opportunities for staff to develop their careers
- Improving the quality assurance and training functions
- Maintaining relationships with Outsource partners
- The Customer Experience and Customer Journey – Ensuring that processes are efficient and cost effective
- The full P&L of the Customer Service function
- Building the future strategy by working with the Global VP of Customer Service and delivering this in sites globally
- Amazing teams and ensuring that staff engagement is high in all sites.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your own career and take responsibility for the growth and transformation of global sites. The successful individual will:
- Be flexible and adaptable in a fast paced business
- Have experience of working across global sites
- Embrace the development of people in a diverse organisation
- Be hands on in the operation and lead by example.
Ultimately they are looking for an individual that will Aim High, Embrace Challenge and do the right thing by both our staff and our customers