A great opportunity for a Regulatory Consultant to work in an independent, specialist Global Regulatory Consultancy delivering high quality regulatory advice and support to clients within the Payments and E-Money space. In addition to delivering high quality work to their Payments clients, the role also involves working across a number of different areas to ensure all Payments Clients’ regulatory needs are met. The role offers significant opportunity to develop the Payments business within the Risk & Transformation Practice.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide high quality advice and support to clients on a range of regulatory compliance matters. This includes: conducting regulatory reviews; delivering training sessions and workshops for compliance; staff and senior management; assisting with authorisations; drafting policies and procedures; and responding to ad-hoc and routine regulatory queries.
• Manage projects, often with multiple workstreams. This includes project planning, budgeting, scheduling, resource management and project close-down.
• Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients. This may include: responding to all queries, managing client expectations and delegating work, where necessary; reviewing the work of colleagues and providing constructive feedback; ensuring accurate invoicing, timely payment and assisting the Finance team in resolving any queries; and dealing with any complaints quickly and effectively.
• Grow Payments and E money related revenue, ensuring the full range of business development activity is in place to win new clients, grow existing clients and cross sell.
• Review and renew current process where appropriate to enhance current successes
• Ensure Consultants are kept up to date with global regulatory change themes so that the company can develop appropriate commercial offerings in response
• Compliance and Regulatory SME in the area of Payments and E money
• Familiar with associated areas of regulation (banking, lending, credit cards etc)
• Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses and requirements so you can provide relevant and accurate advice.
• Conduct research and assist colleagues with preparing templates and other technical material on topics of interest.
Qualifications and Expectations:
• Ideally a minimum of seven years of Payments and E money related compliance experience.
• Educated to degree level.
• Previous experience of working with payment service institutions, e-money institutions and/or financial services innovators, and/or relevant regulatory bodies.
• Evidenced experience of positive change management, looking at current processes to encourage increased productivity and efficiency
• Ability to anticipate, monitor and manage compliance risks resulting from various investments and business activities.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.