£20,000 - £24,000
11 months ago
The role will role will be responsible for providing 1st line oversight to ensure the highest standards of customer experience.
The Client: Our client is a leading financial services business who have grown consistently and are expanding their Conduct Risk Team
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Ensure all business areas are performing to the required standard
- Managing internal and external testing, including customer journey reviews, complaints, back office and Partners.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis
- Developing and delivering conduct reviews with key stakeholders to provide and evidence the highest level of assurance, including internal debriefs and onsite Parnter visits.
- Responsible for the oversight and improvement of all areas
- Work closely with colleagues and play an intergral part in helping to achieve Operational objectives
- Responsible for managing relationships with key holders both internally and externally
- Work closely with the Senior Operational Risk Manager and Conduct Risk Manager.
- Good working knowledge of Data Protection, CONC, DISP, LSB Standards of Lending Practice and Credit Services Association
- Experience in conducting Root Cause Analysis and tracking MI to determine trends and emerging risks
- Financial services’ experience