My client is a long established mutual General Insurance business who are expanding their Risk & Compliance team to support the Groups strategic growth plans and initiatives. Driven by providing an excellent service, their mutual ethos means this is a very unique place to work.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Compliance Officer to join their Risk & Compliance team on a permanent basis. The role will predominantly be home based but with an option to visit the office if you are local and would want to do this.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, the post holder will:
- Have an in depth understanding of FCA and PRA regulations as they apply to the organisation
- Provide ongoing support, guidance and advice to the business on regulatory matters including representing Compliance on projects
- Support the Compliance Advisory Manager with Horizon Scanning, keeping up to date with the regulatory landscape and analysing the impact on the business
- Support the team and wider business in signing off financial promotions
- Support the Data Protection Officer with data protection and information governance activities to ensure the business meets the requirements of relevant data protection legislation.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a compliance role in a FCA regulated insurance and/or financial services business. You will have an in-depth understanding of FCA and PRA principles, rules and best practice with a proactive and professional approach.
An understanding of GDPR, DPA 2018 is desirable but by no means essential.
Salary range is broad and entirely commensurate with experience.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.