Compliance Officer required for a PE owned Insurance firm. My Client provides home insurance directly to online consumers and are the number one brand in complex home insurance in the UK. We are looking for a Compliance officer with 1 year + within the insurance space who is keen to join a fast paced, development focused environment.
• Works alongside Head of Risk and Compliance to ensure compliance requirements are enforced
• Monitor and improve business process compliance according to regulation
• Performs regular reviews of Risk and Compliance documentation
• Help prepare the Risk and Compliance Oversight Committee and Insurance Limited Board Pack
• Help prepare and perform Internal Audits (including Material Outsourcers)
• Help manage the Risk Management Framework
• Ensure that all advice and operations remain FCA compliant
• Ensure ‘Privacy by Design’ is considered within the firm including Impact Assessments and updating registers
• Horizon scanning of regulatory matters
• Provide compliance support for all employees
• Other ad hoc project work, as specified by the Line Manager
We would typically expect the following skills and experience for this role:
• CII Certificate in Insurance or similar qualification (Desirable)
• At least 3 years proven experience in a compliance or related role
• In-depth knowledge of General Insurance Industry and Regulatory Framework of the FCA
• Knowledge of the FCA Handbook (ICOBS, CONC, DISP, SYSC and PRIN)
• Knowledge of GDPR (Desirable)
• Experience of Risk Management (Desirable)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.