£40,000 - £50,000 + Package
26 days ago
Our client, a UK-based foreign exchange company that provides currency exchange and international payments is looking to appoint a Compliance Officer who will focus on Transaction Monitoring and AML Onboarding Monitoring.
- Conducting AML due diligence visits
- Conducting SAR and Transaction Monitoring escalations
- Evaluate business activities to access Compliance risk and categorise in accordance with Co. policy
- On-going client monitoring including conducting periodic AML reviews on all existing clients including annual file reviews
- On-going compliance tasks including, keeping abreast of all regulatory developments
- Updating operating procedures
- Performing money laundering checks and the approval of documentation
- Daily transactional monitoring for all MSB clients
The ideal candidate form this role will have experience within Foreign Exchange, Payments or FinTech organisation. You will be comfortable taking ownership of Transaction Monitoring programme and client engagement and have experience across AML, Financial Crime and Compliance.