£30,000 - £38,000
5 months ago
Global Financial Services firm are looking to appoint a Compliance Officer to join an established Compliance function based in their UK offices in Manchester. The role holder will play a key part in ensuring adherence to all internal and external rules and regulations in the UK and providing compliance support to the firm’s European entities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Applying agreed processes and procedures to ensure complaints are investigated and resolved
- Ensuring complaints and compliance procedures remain up to date and in line with the latest rules and guidance.
- Coordinating 2nd Line of Defence Compliance Monitoring programme and to report the results to the Compliance Manager, the Risk Committee and to the Board where appropriate.
- Assisting the Data Protection Officer under General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) with monitoring compliance with GDPR and other data protection laws, our data protection policies, awareness-raising, training, and audits.
- Assist with ensuring the Risk Management framework remains up to date, including the incident management framework and sign off of remedial actions.
- Assisting with the preparation of FCA regulatory and Compliance related internal reports.
- Experience in a Compliance role within Financial Services
- An understanding of Compliance sourcebooks and a good knowledge of the wider regulatory framework that underpins the consumer credit industry.
- A track record of working in a regulated environment providing practical support and advice on risk and compliance related matters.
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Michael Ayres on 0161-883-2758 or send through your CV to email@example.com
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.