Our client is an innovative and well known business who are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join the firms established Compliance function, working with the business in maintaining compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements across the Group. Identify risks and issues affecting the business and make recommendations where appropriate
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain detailed knowledge of relevant external regulatory requirements and champion best practice to assist the business manage its regulatory risks, deliver good customer outcomes, avoid regulatory censure and reputational loss;
- Provide clear, pragmatic guidance on the interpretation and application of regulatory requirements and upcoming regulatory developments;
- Acting as a principal point of contact on compliance queries for all staff;
- Review and approve customer collateral, call guides and agent supporting material, ensuring compliance with FCA and other relevant regulations;
- Oversee and investigate regulatory and/or conduct breaches;
- Develop and implement compliance procedures throughout the business to promote good customer outcomes;
- Identify and help mitigate risks and issues affecting the business and recommend actions to develop compliant procedures.
- Support the Head of Compliance in analysing and interpreting compliance risks to the international businesses and advise on how these will affect each country and provide mitigation solutions to minimise the risk;
The ideal Candidate:
- Good knowledge and awareness of FCA regulation and how it should be applied
- A good understanding of the Financial Services marketplace, experience across Insurance would be beneficial.
- Experience of compliance advice, monitoring / conduct risk ensuring fair customer outcomes
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders, working collaboratively to ensure sound business outcomes
Location: Flexible - Home working
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.