Cheshire West and Chester
to £30,000 + benefits
11 days ago
My client is a unique FCA regulated Credit Broker and digital marketing business working primarily within the financial services sector. Entrepreneurially led and fast growing They are looking to strengthen their Compliance & Risk team with the addition of a Compliance Officer.
Reporting to the Compliance Director, you’ll be working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to safeguard the integrity and compliance of all advertising, social media and 3rd party content and activity. In addition, the role holder will develop and manage compliance policies with appropriate quality assurance and compliance monitoring in line with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review and approval of Financial Promotions across a variety of media to be in line with Financial Conduct Authority and Advertising Standards Agency requirements
- Providing constructive advice and feedback to Content Writers, Marketing and Social Media teams, as well as all internal Stakeholders
- Ensure that effective internal control-testing programme is in place, highlighting areas of improvement and follow-up action as required.
- Support the maintenance and evolvement of the breaches register to include reporting any material incidents.
- Prepare clear and timely management information reporting as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other teams that have touchpoints with the administration business and provide appropriate advice on risk and compliance issues as required.
- Knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority, Advertising Standards Agency and EU Marketing Regulations
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who can work independently with minimal supervision, manage a high personal workload with multiple deadlines and continually strive for improvements in quality, efficiency and presentation.
- Previous experience of working with Marketing teams in an advisory and guidance position directly to uphold and monitor compliance standards.
- Financial services regulated environment experience essential.
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements