Cheshire West and Chester
to £35,000 + Benefits
8 months ago
My client is a unique FCA regulated Credit Broker and digital marketing business who are currently recruiting for an individual to join a dynamic team within this entrepreneurially led and fast growing business.
Reporting to the Compliance Director, the role will be broad based and offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with a grounding in Compliance to really take charge of their career and drive it forward.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review and approval of Financial Promotions across a variety of media to be in line with Financial Conduct Authority and Advertising Standards Agency requirements
- Providing constructive advice and feedback to Content Writers, Marketing and Social Media teams, as well as all internal Stakeholders
- Risk management; Maintain risk register, facilitate 'horizon-scanning' and the identification of regulatory risks as part of wider risk management framework within the business,
- Ensure that effective internal control-testing programme is in place, highlighting areas of improvement and follow-up action as required.
- Compliance; Ensure policies are maintained and are effective and proportionate, assess and interpret regulatory documentation to provide a clear impact assessment of any change / requirements.
- Support the maintenance and evolvement of the breaches register to include reporting any material incidents.
- Prepare clear and timely management information reporting as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other teams that have touchpoints with the administration business and provide appropriate advice on risk and compliance issues as required.
Salary range is broad and will be commensurate with experience. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority, Advertising Standards Agency and EU Marketing Regulations and extensive experience in signing off Financial Promotions. Financial Services regulated environment experience is essential.
Energetic and enthusiastic you will also be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Based within a custom built tech centric new office, this is a fun and interesting work environment where you will be offered continual support and training and exceptional career progression.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.