£28,000 - £30,000
8 months ago
Large car dealership offering car finance and insurance from an FCA regulatory perspective.
- Ensuring the procedures and policies of the company are up to date, appropriate and in line with the regulatory and legal requirements, i.e. FCA (consumer credit, insurance), Data Protection and Consumer Rights Law.
- Auditing departments and procedures to ensure company policy is being adhered to
- Identification of risk and putting in place preventative measures
- Escalating high level complaints
- Advise the business on regulatory requirements
- Monitoring compliance processes and procedures when required
- Ensure an appropriate level of compliance knowledge is within the firm through updating staff, training etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Compliance experience – preferably within consumer credit / insurance
- Good organisational skills
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Strong decision making ability